Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Feb 9, 2001.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Boy I may be having second thoughts about things heating up! I got sweaty yesterday because of the beautiful 76 deg. weather we are having down here :p ! Maybe the winter isn't so bad after all. Sun beaming down on you while you hear those darn birds chirping ;) and having to roll the windows down on the truck just to cool off :rolleyes: maybe we'll have another cool snap! I don't know if I'm ready for all this fun in the sun :cool:.

Oh well, can't do nothin' about the weather!
  2. David Hickerson

David Hickerson LawnSite Member

My wife has learned that if I do not come home sweaty and nasty that we made no money. Bring on the hat wave.

3. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here guys.LOL
  4. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, it's above 35 here now :eek:, Homer. Even above 50 . But it's also raining :(. And The ratty, dirty snow from early Dec is still covering most of the lawns :mad:. Hope you enjoy the 100+ in 5-6 months :D.
  5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

Little good ,little bad in everything,
  6. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound homer :) We're in a warm spell up here now it's going to be in the high 50's today and we still have snow on the ground. Tomorrow will get back to normal in the 20's.

Have fun with it though.
  7. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Being I am recently RETIRED from the maintenance side, I will spend the day on the beach with my wife. Life does have its' ups too.
  8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

All you can do is enjoy what the GOOD LORD gives ya. Right now it's nice, next week who knows. The prediction may have been correct the other week when they said it was going to be "above normal" for the next 90 days in the southeast.
  9. trimmer

trimmer LawnSite Senior Member

I felt the same way too Homer. Starting to get excited.

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

bring on the heat and green grass,that way I can call loomis armored to haul my bank deposit in each week,I wish- i sweated this morning at 75 degrees in louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!