1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Heavy Duty Bumpers with lights

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Newguy25, May 25, 2006.

1. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

I am looking for a heavy duty bumper for my F-350. I have seen a couple of guys in my area have them. Cannot find them online though. The one I am lookin for is chrome. Has square back up/ scence lights bulit right into the bumper. Any ideas where I can find them????:drinkup: :usflag:
  2. oldrustycars

oldrustycars LawnSite Senior Member

3. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

For the heaviest, strongest, best bumbers.... its Ranch hand all the way. schedule 40 pipe and well put together.
  4. fulano

fulano LawnSite Senior Member

Ranch hand is nice, but they only come powder coated. I used to sell them, but sometimes they take a long time for delivery and the freight shipper really hammers them on delivery because of the odd shapes.

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I have a buddy who custom makes them for F-350's I will get pictures tomorrow and get some info for you
  6. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replys! I found one made by J&J that I like the looks of. Still looking though. Any guess on prices cannot find any. Just to clarify its going on the back of a F-350. Thanks:drinkup: :usflag:
  7. VT_K9

VT_K9 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Check out roadarmor.com or something like that. They have some pretty neat bumpers available.

8. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

so are these hunks of metal mostly cosmetic? aside from keeping my honda from going under your truck
  9. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Get a buckstop...the buck stops here (arrow) LOL