heavy Equipment prices

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by thelawnguy, Nov 2, 2001.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Found a site with heavy equipment for sale with prices-give you an idea as to what stuff sells for... http://www.point2.com/
  2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

If you want to add to your junk mail list or view it online there is a free heavy equipment and truck trader magazine called Workhorse.

Bill, you looking for my Christmas present already? ;)
  3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

In my area, there are magazines called Auto Trader and Truck trader. A while back they branched out to Big Truck and Heavy Equipment Trader.
    Nat magazine to look through. Has everything from skid steers to earth movers.

I know this magazine is distributed in the PA, NJ, DE, and MD areas. My guess would be that it's available elsewhere.
  4. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

There is another site called www.machinerytrader.com
    it has all types of equipment includding trucks and trailers nice thing about it is if your looking for a cat 950 loader go to loaders then to cat then you will see them all listed.
  5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

CT, NY, RI, MA, for sure too. I miss "dreaming" in those mags. My buddy back home still sends one my way every once in a while.
  6. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

We got 'em here in Canada too! Along with the Boat, Bike & RV Trader - two of my "wish books" !
  7. CCLC

CCLC LawnSite Senior Member

Include Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky on the Big Truck and Heavy Equipment trader book.
  8. G.Williams

G.Williams LawnSite Member

Boy do I love that publication. We actually bought a large loader and our tandem dump truck from there.
  9. gslam88

gslam88 LawnSite Member

10. SLSNursery

SLSNursery LawnSite Senior Member

What do you guys think about the correlation between the thickness of truck trader and the economy? I've noticed the traders are much thicker now than a few months ago.