Hell auburn fans!

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by walker1, Aug 11, 2005.

1. walker1

walker1 LawnSite Member

Anybody here from Auburn, Alabama to Columbus, Georgia area?letters only

2. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

not a tide not a dog, but a bulldawg............... MSU all the way........ LOL shoot i havent kept up with them since finishing school........... where is salem? i havent ever heard of it.

3. southernsprayguy

southernsprayguy LawnSite Member

I hear ya! What year did you finish school and what did you major in? Hopefully Coach Croom will turn the program around this year.

4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

landscape contracting....... he should get it back on course soon enough he has the skills and the know how to get to the NFL and thats all them boysd want anyhow is to the to the pros they know he has the hook up and will listen to him,,,, its just goint o take time.......

hey southern we talked a while back i dont knwo if u remeber or not, Sam P. was tellin me about u one day over lunch bout how u had ur own thing for a while.... he said u had the route west of byhalia Rd i think or maybe hacks cross... not sure this was a while back.... anyhow i use u guys to do all of my spraying..... best company in memphis hands down....

5. Lawns By Jimmy

Lawns By Jimmy LawnSite Member

Roll tide. My wife made me I swear.

6. wescane

wescane LawnSite Member

Im right down the street from you in Opelika.

7. AUHort1990

AUHort1990 LawnSite Member

I'm in Montgomery.

8. auhanson

auhanson LawnSite Member

WAR EAGLE!

I'm actually in Columbia, SC, but my wife and I both graduated from Auburn.

9. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

My brother was a prof. (and graduated there as well) at Auburn, and i went to Alabama. I live in Maryland, but am a displaced Southerner. Come from the Ft. Rucker area in lower southeast part of Alabama actually. Sweet Home Alabama!

10. AUHort1990

AUHort1990 LawnSite Member

I am originally from Opp. Ya know where that is? Its about a 35 minute drive west from Enterprise.