hello all from Palm Beach county, Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by loxs44, May 4, 2013.

1. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

Hey there y'all, residing in the Palm Beaches in Florida, happily serving snow birds in Boca Raton up to West Palm Beach. Any better type to work for?! >;D
    feel free to ask questions.

- Justin

2. GREENWITHENVY1

GREENWITHENVY1 LawnSite Member

Hi . I'm working the port saint lucie area.Thank god it finally started to rain around here.Hows buisness.

3. What neighborhoods do you work in?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

Business is slowly getting there, decided to branch out on my dad's original business from boca to the acreage where I live, getting a few things fixed then going to do some advertising locally, He let half the business go to my uncle when he was tired of dealing with crews, now time to upsize again!

What about you? what's it like in PSL?

Are there many people from FL on here?

5. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

Boca West/ Broken Sound / Stone Bridge / Boca Woods / Santa Barbra

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

We (Florida) have our own forum here on lawnsite down by the pesticide and fert subsections. Come visit us there.

7. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

not sure what kind of advertising you plan on doing, but if are in need of any door hangers or other printed materials, check out A'Deas Printing. www.adeasprinting.com
    There are some specials going on and we have innovative ways to keep your ads in view and ot in the yard and hopefully not the trash. if you have any questions or would like any pricing just let us know. You can talk to Jamie at 1-866-778-4254 or email at jamie@adeasprinting.com

8. GREENWITHENVY1

GREENWITHENVY1 LawnSite Member

To tell you the truth I have been pleasantly surprised with my growth but it is scarry seeing so many abandoned homes!!
    Customers here seem to not want to spend more than $25 wich is what I expected. But they have all been very nice and pleasant to deal with.

9. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Greetings from Venice, FL. USA
    easy-lift guy

10. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

Same here or squatters there, how do you advertise? Any advice? I'm trying to branch out from my dad's where we live, he's in Boca and I don't see the reason spending so much in gas everyday