hello all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by laylow1994, Dec 30, 2006.

1. laylow1994

laylow1994 LawnSite Member

Well i am 27 years old.. i started off in the business working for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays as a grounds keeper.... I learned alot... Then i started working for a company called Valleycrest... Al i do for them is Irrigation... So in November i started my own business but i still work for valleycrest 40 hours a week..... My business is starting off slow but eventually it will get to where i want it to be... and i almost forgot in january me and my wife are having our first baby.... a little girl....
  2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome to LawnSite:waving: You will find plenty of info here and congrats on your new Baby.
  3. laylow1994

laylow1994 LawnSite Member

hey there all just wanted to let everyone know that we had our baby on the 24th of january... 8lbs 11oz... lauren is her name!!!!
  4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

welcome to the site and congrads on the baby
  5. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

Welcome to the site, and congrats on the baby:clapping: . My wife and I have a 16 month old daughter named Keira. You won't believe how much it changes your life, you honestly try to get home early just to see them. I'm told to enjoy this while it's here because before long they hate you and then you can get back to working long thankless hours again. Good luck with the business!