Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Matthew Morgan, Nov 25, 2001.

1. Matthew Morgan

Matthew Morgan LawnSite Member

I have participated in the L&L board for over a year now. It has in the past been a very good board. It however is in despair. I don't know if it has been hacked or if it is just a bunch of juvenile behavior, but it is a shame. I have returned to this site. I changed my user name from mmorgan to my full name of Matthew Morgan. That way many of you will know who I am. I can see many others from the "other " board are here too. Glad to see you. This looks like a very professional place and that is what I am after.

Ask away, I will help in any way I can and I am sure I will be asking of you in the future as well.

(I just love those little cartoon guys!!)
  2. Andrew Hardscape

Andrew Hardscape LawnSite Member

Welcome Matthew!

You sound like a great professional, with a lot of insite and enthusiasum!

Its good meeting you!

MD's Finest

By the way, what is Hoopeston?
  3. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

I still can't figure out how to get them little guys to jump from the side of my post to the actual post...... so you're way ahead of me.
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Just put your cursor where you want it to go and click on the one you want to show up.
  5. Matthew Morgan

Matthew Morgan LawnSite Member

Hello Andrew, nice to see you here. Hoopeston is just left of the center of the armpit of America!

John, I am still trying to figure this place out too! I want my new fancy logo on my signature!
  6. The search feature here works great Matthew. Try.........................logo or post my logo here. Should help a lot.

Easier to do colors here too right Andrew, now it is not exclusive to you as much!!
  7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

BTW Welcome back to LawnSite Matthew.

To put your logo in your signature, put the link in between the brackets [withIMGhere]link[and/IMGhere]

If I didn't put in those extra words in the brackets, it would try to put an image there and you wouldn't see what I had written.

I hope this helps. If not, send me the link and I will put the link in your signature for you.
  8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

You want us to believe you run the most successful snow and management business in the world but you can't put a little smiley on the screen!!:eek:

You better hope this doesn't get out!! ;)

J/K with ya!
  9. I wanna try!:blob2:
  10. G.Williams

G.Williams LawnSite Member

Good to be here as well. Nice to have a good group of guys here to talk BUSINESS with! :blob2: :blob2: :blob2: