Hello from Central Texas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BlazersandWildcats2009, Jul 6, 2013.

1. BlazersandWildcats2009

BlazersandWildcats2009 LawnSite Member
    from Houston

I thought I would first stop by here and introduce myself before beginning to use the forums full time. First, I would like to say, I've been a member of several online forums for cars and many other things, but I've never seen such an online community that contributes as much as this one. There's ton's of guys here to answer any questions you might have. You can find anything you need here related to the industry, from cutting techniques to business techniques. You can find it all. I give you guys the thumbs up and defiantly look forward to learning more and more each and every day, eventually and hopefully I can share my knowledge like some of you guys do. I'm a 23 year old male, love working hard outside with my hands in the heat and I have a passion for learning new things, techniques, and strategies. I come from a business family that runs several different businesses non-lawn related. I would like to expand my knowledge in the business part of this industry while also learning all the little techniques and tricks from you older and more experienced guys!

See you guys around the forum!
  2. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome from the Sunshine State.
    easy-lift guy
  3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Austin mowing. We work out of North Austin and have been
    in the business since 1987
  4. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member