Lawn Care Forum banner

Hello From Eastern WV

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  gcbailey 
#1 ·
My name is Steve and I'm in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. Decided this spring to start my own landscaping business after years of working in the manufacturing industry. Jobs going to China- company layoffs with no end in sight so I've decided to do something on my own. I do have a small full time job during the week but this is my way out once I get rolling.

I was looking around and found this site. Seems to be very informative and educational. I look forward to spending some time and getting some education on here from some of you folks.

So here is my Hearty HELLO from good Ol WV!!!!!! :)

#3 ·
Nice meeting you. I'm in Berkeley County, Martinsburg/Hedgesville area.

Its decent here I suppose. I have nothing to really gauge it against previously. Of course there is more home and business's in the area now compared to years ago so I guess it would be better.

I expect I'll find out.

Charles Town is only about 20 minutes from Martinsburg, if that.

#4 ·
It had been about 3 years from the last time I was up there till the most recent and I couldn't believe the growth around Harpers Ferry, Charlestown and surrounding. It looked like quite a few cookie cutter developments going in up there, so hopefully it'll be good for you too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.