Hello from EXPO

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lanelle, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Having fun putting faces to names here. Jeff and Jackie (jnjnlc) and I had a good chance to become better acquainted yesterday. Today's surprise is that dhicks is here (and spending money, no surprise) Had a nice turn out for the noon meeting today. We are planning to meet for dinner this evening @ Joe's Crab Shack so we can sit down,relax and talk. This is definitely toy heaven. I've been outside playing on equipment. And I will have pictures to prove it! The head-to-head demos of equipment yields some surprises. Members are signing in @ the Turf Mag. booth. Chuck, where are you?
  2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

sittin at home:angry: :( :mad:
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Everything got so busy here all of a sudden, I'm not going to make it this year. Tell everyone hi from 65hoss and I will meet them next year.

I sure wish I was there.:(
  4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

your having fun Lanelle. Make sure your taking good pictures for me!!! ;)

Talk to you soon!
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Hi Lanelle,

Glad you are having a good time down Yonder. ;)

Take lots of pictures so we can see what a good time Yall had. :D
  6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Hi Lanelle, we're already back home and working today. We left the show about 3:30 Friday after they wouldn't let us look at anymore of the stuff outside because of the rain. We had already looked at most everything out there anyway. We drove straight home and got here about 2 am, slept in alittle then went to work. Pressure washing for 8 hours what fun. It was a good show, we got lots of info and some good ideas too. It was good to meet afew of the regulars, next year we will stay for the saturday show if we can..
    Later Dale & Betty
  7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm glad somebody is down there and having fun. I wanted to go, but with my parents and airfare and everything else, it just isn't possible. Have fun for me! LOL.
  8. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Just got back from the expo! Whatta great time! Lanelle asked me to post the members of lawnsite that sign our lawnsite sign up sheet at the expo so here it goes!

Tan Tan +4
    crazy gator
    sean turney of lazy weekend yard care services
    Mow ed
    The Kid
    Evan528 (me :) )
    Skolnick landscaping
    marks mowing service

We had a great turnout but unfortunatly I didnt make it to the meeting at turf magazines booth. I did meet several of the fellow lawnsite members for dinner though! We had a great time! Next year we need to get even more members there.... for a landscaper like my self I was like a kid in a candy store! I spent 8 hours on Sturday demoing just about every peice of equipment i could from back hoes to ztr's to excavators to walkbehinds! I didnt want to leave today :( !
  9. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you Evan! Dinner was fun but next year I vote for a quieter spot, I'm hoarse from talking over the music. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the members -- very nice, friendly people!
  10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Only 17? Wow, I thought there were going to be at least 50 there.

Out of all the ones there, I only have met one of them, Mow Ed. We are going to try for next year. Just 362 more days. :)