Hello from MN

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yamahatim, Jun 11, 2011.

1. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

Just starting a lawn care biz, part time, like my plow biz, hoping to go full on in a couple of years. Great info on here just like plowsite! Thanks to all who post all the helpful info and pics! Looking forward to learning as well as contributing. I have been in the auto and motorsports biz for almost 15 years and I am getting a little burned out. I am hoping to make it a lucrative venture so I can finally be on my own. Thanks again for all the great posts!

Tim

2. Showpropserv

Showpropserv LawnSite Member
    from mn

Welcome there are a ton of guys from mn on here be sure to check out Plowsite under the weather discussion page

3. jtraversweather

jtraversweather LawnSite Member

A little snow from late tonight into tomorrow over an area from near Moorhead south to MSP and then over northern Illinois. Probably 1/2 to 1 inch and mostly on grassy areas. Check out our weather site on the tab at the front of LawnSite.com.

4. BOSS LAWN 2343

BOSS LAWN 2343 LawnSite Senior Member

5. jtraversweather

jtraversweather LawnSite Member

Thank You. I am learning much and hope we can provide you a lot via our site and LawnSite Weather PRO...for both LawnSite and PlowSite. Please call me at 212-757-5426. I would love to have you try our service for a very low trial rate.

Regards'
    John Travers