1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hello From Raeford, North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by grasshog81, Oct 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. grasshog81

grasshog81 LawnSite Member

My name is Devorick and I had been on full time active duty for 12yrs now and still serving. I just came home from overseas and I am trying to start up my own Residential and Commercial maintenance company. Right now It will be a part time business on the weekends. The name of my company Is True Image Lawn and Landscape. Lately I have only been doing basic service like mowing, trimming, and edging. Working as a one man team, I only have one push lawn mower, 2 electric hedge trimmers, 1 blower, 1 edger, some garden tools, and my 2006 Ford Ranger. I am still looking at getting a utility trailer, and basic riding lawn mower until I can afford to purchase a Zero Turn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! *newusflag*

2. SUREYARDS

SUREYARDS LawnSite Member

Devorick

welcome to site---the best advise i can give is do not go into debt for equipment---it only takes a drought or too much rain to really hurt a lawn service---i've seen way too many services with 500.00 to 600.00 a month notes, and they are dropping like flies down here. Good luck

sureyards---white bluff, tennessee

frank

3. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Greetings Devorick, Welcome to lawnsite.com Thanks you for your service.
    easy-lift guy
    www.easyliftharness.com

4. grasshog81

grasshog81 LawnSite Member

Thanks for having me on here guys.:usflag: