1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hello Grits!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by paul vroom, Nov 16, 2006.

1. paul vroom

paul vroom LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you, Its been crazy with fall cleanups. I am glad you have such a good sense of humor, which I figured since you post that picture of you in the cape. I am glad you got a laugh out of the call, I had you on speaker phone and there was a couple guy's there. Just so you know you started a catch phrase with us here when something really needs to get done its..........."Well, I have a red cape!?!" and every time the phone rings someone yells......"Is this call for real????" All in good fun my friend, :drinkup: :drinkup:
  2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Yeah man, I laugh every time I think about it. It was hilarious! It's all good...I love stuff like that!!:drinkup:
    Unfortunately though, I must make a confession....it is not me in the picture. I found it and thought it was funny, so I decided to use it.
    Teaches me to use my phone number in my avatar!:) Gotta go...the wife said so.:rolleyes:

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

OK, so now we know that you are not Supermower, AND you wife leads you around by your nose:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:waving: :drinkup:
  4. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

I coming honey:walking: Sorry i was on Lawnsite :laugh: :laugh:
  5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Yeah yeah! I just get tired of hearing her mouth. Besides, she's got half the money and ALL the ......oh, here she comes...gotta go.
    She only talks to me when I don't want to be bothered!
  6. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

we must be married to the same woman:laugh: :laugh:
  7. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Crap what a let down thats not you! And here I been waving to the guy mowing in the red cape w/ the push mower here in FLA. Who is that caped crusaider.:laugh: :laugh: :waving: :confused: