Help 48 WB ASAP

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HBLandscaping, May 21, 2007.

1. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im in need a a 48 Inch WB ASAP. I had a major mech issue with my 48 scag today and will be out for atleast 2 weeks and Im down to a 36 inch to do a full weeks schedule and the 36 is about 10+yrs old Anyone know of a WB for sale close to the Maryland area ???? All I see listed are way down south or west that would take atleast 3-4 days or more to go get. Im in major need of a mower to stay on schedule or I'll fall way behind. I have ordered a new 48 but it will take atleast 1-2 weeks to come in. I was hit hard with major mech issues the past 2 weeks, both my bigger mowers took a ****. All of my equipment (mowers) is about 10 + yrs old and I guess they have seen better days and need to be replaced (Why I ordered my new 48 the other day after the 1st mower died) but who would of thought the second one would of taken a **** to, LOL.

Or
    Does anyone in the Maryland area have a spare of back-up W/B that I maybe able to run for 3 days? (It would be tight but I could probly get all my work in on 3 days)....

Thanks to anyone how can help or point me in a direction.

2. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

2005 48' Exmark Viking Hydro walkbehind Zero Turn Mower

3. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member