Help Clean-Up Isabel

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Green in Idaho, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

If you are close the areas affected by Isabel (that bitc) and were not affected please consider going to help out some of those affected for this weekend and first of next week.

Got work to do, express to your customers you will be be back soon and they will understand, I'm sure.

Landscapers are in a perfect situation to help out those affected. Chainsaws, tree expertise, truck, dump-trucks, ATVs, hand tools, knowledge, loaders, that what it is about right?

Those affected are not going to be able to get online and tell us how bad it is, but the pictures are obvious.

I bet someone can use your help.

2. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

If somebody needs a climber, I am willing to come down for the right amount of $. Have saws, rigging equipment, etc.

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I told my wife I was considering driving down there and volunteering to help clean up. She thinks I'm nuts. Maybe that's because I wanted to take her VW van so I have somewhere to sleep.

It would be a bit of a drive for me, but If I knew where to go, I'd still consider it. Or if we could get a "team" of us together.

I don't think I would feel right about charging anything...or maybe just enough to cover my direct expenses.