1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

HELP - Company description / "tag line" advice

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by capecodlawn, Oct 6, 2006.

1. capecodlawn

capecodlawn LawnSite Member

I've been in business for awhile, things are great. I have operated simply under my name and had been loosely organized. I want to take it to the next level. I have named my business: Cape Cod Lawn - and have had a logo designed which I am unable to upload at this time. I'm very pleased with the logo. I'm happy with the name as it is very marketable, I own the domain and will do well with domain searches. But, I feel like it is not descriptive enough. Here are the services I offer: mow, edge, mulch, weed, trim, prune, brush, plant, fertilize, aerate, clean -up's. I do not install lawns, paver's, walls, etc. I can not call myself a landscaper. I feel an adequate description would be "Yard Care" therefore under cape cod lawn I have the tag line yardcare by the sea. The logo is nicely done in 4 color with some beach grass.

cape cod lawn
    yardcare by the sea

I'm just struggling whether to stick with yardcare by the sea or go with something else. :confused:

PLEASE, give me your opinions. 1000 minds are far better then one!

I appreciate it!

2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe chage it to "Lawncare by the sea" just my.02
  3. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

Cape Cod Lawn
    Sea The Difference!
  4. capecodlawn

capecodlawn LawnSite Member

I like that. ALOT
    Keep the ideas coming, many thanks!