help electrical diagram's

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by rockytopp, Mar 30, 2005.

1. rockytopp

rockytopp LawnSite Member

I am in a state of confusion. I have looked and cannot find a Co. that sells a book on the wire diagrams for riders. I am not blessed with working on one brand. I get any thing from antique's to the latest. and the wiring is a pain :angry: . I keep hoping that someone will come up with a generic type book on the wiring of at least some of the major brands. Then again I perhaps am not looking in the right place for them... This old brain does not function at its best some time. I always get them back on the lawn again but the hassle of the process of elimination is a real pain.... be nice to put a tester in a spot and get to the problem. thanks for any and all advice. paul.
  2. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

No two mowers are wired the same not even close. For wiring diagrams you will need to go back to the people who made it for that. I have some files that may help you somewhat. If you PM me with an email address I will send them to you.
  3. randy448

randy448 LawnSite Member

I use a series of manuals called Intertec. Got them from Stens co. Have seen them in J.C.Whitney catalogs too. Not all brands have diagrams in it but most do.