help !!!Exmark trade value

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by juststarting023, Feb 10, 2004.

1. juststarting023

juststarting023 LawnSite Member

Guys I have a 2002 Exmark 36"Metro Hp with 15hp kaw with 610 hrs on it. I took really good care of it changed oil on time and all new belts before I put it away for winter. Has a scratches on the trim edge other than that good shape What do you think the trade value is or what could I sell it for any ideas?

I have an ides but would like to here your thoughts
    thanks guys...:confused:

2. NEWINNJ

NEWINNJ LawnSite Member

$100 And can you ship it to New Jersey. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

3. germann

germann LawnSite Senior Member

We paid 3500 for a 1 year old tthp with 100 hrs (approx). Yours is probably worth 2500-3k. I would ask your dealer for the blue book value.

4. Jim H

Jim H LawnSite Member

When you figure out how much you want for it, PM me as I might be interested. Will pick up. Thanks.

5. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

You can probably get 1400 if you list in paper but if you go on ebay you will probably get 1600-1800. Or list it on lawnsite.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with sildoc. I wouldn't imagine someone would give you more than 2g for a 36" gear drive with 610 hours on it. The floating deck is nice be not neccessary on a 36" so there is no added value for that.

7. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say around $1800 possibly $2000. I would shine that thing up. Take a bunch of pretty pictures, and list it on Ebay. Mowers seem to be hot items on Ebay. Do an Ebay search and see what others are asking for similar equipment. That will give you a good idea what yours is worth.

8. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

By the way dont trade the mower in, you will be lucky to get a grand out of it if you do. Just sell it on your own.

9. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

There's a blue book for eXmark's?

10. juststarting023

juststarting023 LawnSite Member

THANKS GUYS !!! Jim H give me a couple of days and Ill let you know. I was thinking at least $2000.00??