Help finding a thread.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Runner, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Can anyone please help me find the thread that we had (a while ago) that had someone's truck picture in it, and they had their skid sprayer in the back of their truck sideways. I don't remember who that was, but I DO remember that they had it mounted on a couple of larger timbers. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

2. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

No, that wasn't it, but I appreciate it. The thread I was talking about had someone that took an older style skid sprayer, (200 gal, I think), and put it sideways in the back of his truck. He used two large landcape timber sections to mount it on, and ran long bolts all the way through.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's the same post. Thanks, though! :) It's gotta be on here, somewhere. I remember he was talking about mounting it up on those blocks, after someone had asked him how it fit. I wanted to see if he had to change the reel mount any, with how far out it stuck. I guess I'll just have to go out and do some measuring and planning. Thank you, for the help in the search, though!

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's it! Thank you so much! It's kind of coincidental that I had posted on there, too. Thanks so much, Jodi.