Help finding w4500 or Izuzu NPR in Georgia

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WoodlandAM, Mar 8, 2013.

1. WoodlandAM

WoodlandAM LawnSite Member

Im looking for a w4500, w550, or NPR Crew Cab with an 18 foot box. Im in Georgia and need some help on suggestions of where to look. Thanks!
  2. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

craigslist, busbee truck parts, import truck parts
  3. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Just got mine from Ryder there in Atlanta. Don't know if they have crew's or not. Might try or commercial truck trader.
  4. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

When are you going to post the pics of your new truck? I will be picking mine up Monday (Bellamy Strickland Isuzu).
  5. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

I called Bellimy and they didn't have anything in my price range. I also called K and K manf. about dovetail just in case i bought down there. Seems like a good choice for a gate.

I have a pic of the truck but want to wait to get it back from ryder. They painted the box for me and replacing a/c and a few things. I am getting a dovetail put on Tue, so probably be around this weekend before i have good pics. Sorry to keep you in suspense. Trust me, I can't wait to get it back so I can get decals and work inside on the set up.
  6. T-Made

T-Made LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Try Aaron's rental corp. commerce , ga. Purchased two from Wanda McClendon . Aaron's sells most of their trucks after three years of use. My truck had 44k miles when I purchased in 2008.