1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help! Fliers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by N4PSN, May 5, 2004.

1. N4PSN

N4PSN LawnSite Member

Can someone tell me more about the Fliers I have read some about here.
    The cotton mill I work full time is going down. I need to start my Lawn Care business full swing or loose my home. I welcome any subgestions. Thanks.

L&L Lawn Care
  2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

i supose getting another job is out of the question... somehow i dont believe cutting grass is the only job other than your current one.

SERRICO LawnSite Member
    from TX

4. allaccesslandscaping

allaccesslandscaping LawnSite Member

5. pimowtime

pimowtime LawnSite Member

If you are serious about this, then start with a simple flier to include all your basic services! I started my biz with 250 fliers!! the key is to go door to door and introduce yourself and your business!! You will get a few rejections, but do not let that stop you:)

Also, talk to friends, and friends of friends, neighbors, churches in your area, etc.!! Spread the news! (even before your "first job")
    It won't happen by itself, YOU can make it go as far as YOU want:)
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi N4PSN,

If you would like, you can visit here and see some of our flyer examples and maybe they will help inspire your design.
  7. N4PSN

N4PSN LawnSite Member

Thanks Gopher, I will give it a look see.
  8. gr8cutter

gr8cutter LawnSite Member

Hey Mac what is up with the attitude? I have read some posts tonight and your seem to have a problem. A guy tells you he is losing his job and you slam him with sarcasum or are you just rude and thoughtless?