Help for a new guy

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Tryingtobegreen, Jun 13, 2008.

1. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

the oppressor man, the one downpressing our ideas with antiquated laws that were not even "for the people by the people". they got my taxes now i want my representation. I have said many times as a group we need to band together(Florida organic land care providers) and get our own laws on the books. my bitching and crying will only go so far, if there is several dozen of us then there is some thing to be had???

noise is not pollution!!!

2. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

"Florida organic land care providers"

exactly how many of you do you think there are?

3. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

well thers about 12, and we are setting up a new one in miami, we set a real go getter up in broward.

4. Tryingtobegreen

Tryingtobegreen LawnSite Member

Count me in once I get up and running. My wife and I were planning on arguing with the D.O.A. They told us that if you "kill weeds or bugs" you need a license. We replied that we were not planning on using chemicals that kill weeds or bugs. They didn't have an answer since they do not have regulations regarding organic lawn care. My amazing wife is an attorney - we need to learn more about organic methods before we can formulate a proper argument. Sounds like there are plenty of folks on this web site that can help in the matter. If we can get FL to act, then more states will follow. I will be in touch with you Ms. Treegirl. Thanks again.