1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help from the professionals in Va

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by macmackgrass, Jan 30, 2004.

1. macmackgrass

macmackgrass LawnSite Member

Hi, I have been a member of this site for some time and have done extensive research here. You guys are awsome.

But, I am now located in the Northern Virginia area and would like to learn the ropes from the big guys around here. I am looking into starting out in just lawn maintenance and growing from there and for the time being, do not plan to compete with the big boys.

Mac & Mack Grass service still exists in the Richmond area, but the ex seems to be running that show now. I have done the majority of the paper work for him and have closed most of his contracts, but have been told that I am would not be able to do it on my own.

Like most women, I love a challenge but would like to do it the right way.

So if there is anyone that is willing to teach and receive my hard work for free to show me the features I am missing, I would greatly appreciate it and would love to be a good asset to this area. There is nothing more satisfying than to learn all aspects of a business and to work with others that have the same passion and love for this field.

Thanks so much