Help Guys!! What Is My 341 Excavator Worth?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Feb 5, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Guys I Figured I Would Ask Some Of You What You Think My 1999 341 Excavator Is WORTH Since I Will Be Selling It Or Trading It In On Either On A New 337 Or Cat 305

Machine Has 3050 Hrs. Brand New Mcclaren Tracks. I Just Painted It Looks Brand Spanking New. Full Cab And Heat Enclosure With Keyless Igintion. Also Has The Long Stick On It. Also Has The Switch To Put It Into Cat Controls. Let Me Know Guys

2. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

Got any pictures? If so please post up a few it will help us get an idea.

3. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

try machinerytrader.com to compare to other machines

4. mrsops

some pics guys im open for offers as well

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 113.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 117.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 116.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 120.jpg

5. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

What is the weight of that machine? I like the dual cylinders for the blade. I am used to them only having a single cylinder in the middle.

6. mrsops

machine weighs 11600. and its 74'' wide

7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

saw one on ebay for sale that looked exactly like yours.....in fact, it has the same lettering and all........fancy that......I went and searched for similar years to yours with similar hours and didn't find much.....lots of newer body styles 2002,2003 model years....i am sure you have done the same. I would think if you could get $18k that may be a price that it would find a home.....what have they given you for trade in value?

8. mrsops

17,000 for a trade so the machine i figure is worth 22,000

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

mrsops, who's tree service is that by your shop? do you get all the chips from them?

10. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

The new paint and especially the new tracks are plus for sure.Only thing the new owner won't want your business name painted all over it ,so you might have to do some repainting in those spots:)

If you want auction prices check Iron Planet.They are worth what you can get lets face it:cry: !!!!

Used minis are not big money sellers that is for sure,but who know you might hit it lucky.Good luck:usflag: