Help!Help!!! Should I get Toro Z325

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Aussiebloke, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Aussiebloke

Aussiebloke LawnSite Member

I have about 2.5 acres of lawn. I am in the market for a Zero Turn & really have my eye on the Fastrak 20/52. Last week I walked into a Toro dealer here in town who is offering me a new Zmaster 325z for $14,300. I Know this is a running out model, probably a year old. He tells me the newer model costs about $22,000. I have read in some posts that the 325's have had a lot of problems. Is this just going to be a big headache for me down the line.
    P.s. the fastrak costs $12,000

Specs on Zmaster
    44inch deck
    25hp kohler v twin
  2. needforspeed

needforspeed LawnSite Member

Get a Exmark lazer Z, for half the cost or your $14,000- $22,000:laugh: were the hech are you shoping man!

2.5 acres get a 52-60" deck

Get the job done fast.

3. BigDave

BigDave LawnSite Member

Bloke, is there any way you can convert the currency figures you're talking about to dollar figures used in the states? Otherwise, it'll be hard for us to give you advice value-wise.

One thing that seems a little odd about the specs is a 25 hp engine for a 44" deck ... a much bigger engine than usual for that size deck.

As I understand, the new Toros are improved in several ways and have a better deck, but last year's model should do the job.