:help:HELPPPPPPP!!!!!:help:

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mcmillanlawncare, Jan 26, 2006.

1. mcmillanlawncare

mcmillanlawncare LawnSite Member

Im 17 and i been mowing grass and doing other odd jobs around peoples houses for about 4 years now i was wounder if i extend my business from just mowing lawns, to landscaping and sealing driveways. Would McMillan Lawncare fit the services i need help i got all the things truck trailer mowers everything you need now im at the final step with a business name and logo ne one have any suggestion please reply back
    Thank You

2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

I've read your thread 3 times now and i'm just not getting it......Are you asking if you should change your company name due to the work you want to pursue outside of lawncare?

3. mcmillanlawncare

mcmillanlawncare LawnSite Member

wells yes i want to know if it sounds ok and what name should i uselike lawncare, landscaping, services, after my name which is McMillan. So please help me come up with a logo and a name for my sucessfull business thank you

4. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

If your going to venture outside of lawncare and landscaping and are going to keep all items under one company then you should choose a more general company name, something along the lines of "McMillan Enterprises". Or you could create a seperate company for each line of work you plan on getting into with seperate company names and they can all fall under one main corporation name like "The Mcmillan Corp." You actually have many different options to explore.

5. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

sealing drives dont you me painting them , thats all it is . i think that is the most worthless thing someone could pay to get done imo