Help! How much is my Kubota ZTR worth??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by verant, Apr 22, 2009.

1. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to sell my 2005 Kubota ZG23 54" deck. It also has the kubota two bagger system and a front mount thatcher. It has 700 hours and is in great shape. How much is this worth? I need you honest opinions, I have a guy interested in it, so I want a fair price so I dont hurt myself or rip him off. This was worth $8800 with the accessories when I bought it. Thanks a lot!

2. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

id say about $5500 to 6,000

3. verant

that's what i was thinking, i'd be very happy if i could get that. anyone else? The bagger was $1200 when i got it and the thatcher $550

4. Weedas_Lawn_Care

Weedas_Lawn_Care LawnSite Member

i would say maybe $5500 i just bought one from my friend but its a 60" cut and its a diesel its got a 1000 hours and it has the same bagger as well he threw in a bunch of other things like spreader and whatever else but i paid $6000 so i think $5500 would be a good deal

5. verant

I called my dealer and they said somewhere in the $5,000's for everything. I guess I gotta decide on a number

6. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

7. verant

that site only lists the diesel models of Kubota

8. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry, I usually give the website out a lot, I don't the exact models they have.

9. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

anything you have is worth as much as you can get for it for instance say someone offered you $5000 well you know its at least worth that someone offers you $6000 you know its worth that much its kinda hard to put an exact number on something if you catch my drift

10. verant

yeah i hear ya...i just need to decide now that i know the ballpark price