Help I need a logo!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BriansLawnService, Mar 27, 2005.

1. BriansLawnService

BriansLawnService LawnSite Member

I have been working on making my marketing materials and website more profesional. One thing that I am missing is a logo. I would appreciate it if you would provide me with some ideas of the best place to create one. I have tried to use some software with little success. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

2. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

do a search on hear you will find alot of good information. But to start you off try looking at they do great work!
  3. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Yea have somone make it for ya it might look more proffesional. I wanted our so me simple some people might think its boring not that they say that but its easier to remeber a simple logo. That the whole point of a logo so somone can remeber your logo incase they forget your co. name. Just look around at large companys and their logos they are simple. Examples Chevy bowtie, hewlet packard, GE etc.....

4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

as a printer, a logo needs to be able to be color, or black and white, the fewer colors the better, colors cost more money,

some of the most recognisable logos in the world are very simple if you think about it...
    kraft....on and on..
    very simple designs, easy to remember...brand recognition is the objective...
  5. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

as i posted before..just jot down styles you have seen that you like i'll post a few ideas.and tips .."free" for you to use your ideas for after ok
  6. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 927 for sure, Drop $125 and make your company present itself properly. I made my own logo with Adobe Illustrator, but had I know about Designoutpost, I would have had them do it in a heartbeat.
  7. SCW

SCW LawnSite Member

ditto for They're awesome - and extremely reasonable!!