**Help ** I need a sample landscaping proposal

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by southfla, Jan 20, 2008.

1. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

I have searched this site and the Internet looking for a sample proposal I can tweak and make my own. I am until the end of tomorrow to complete and submit this for consideration. I am new to the business and am hoping a more experienced landscaper could give me some direction

Thanks in advance and sorry if there is a sample already on the site I missed

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

So your in business and you want us to do your work for you? If your looking for a landscaping bid form try www.nebs.com

3. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

NO I am not looking for anyone to "do" my work for me. I was simply looking for some direction. Maybe I was not very clear on the initial note.
    I am not looking so much for the forms but how to word what work will be completed.

4. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Hey do not get offended some of these guys on here type before they think. If I can I will try and get you a copy of my proposal sheet.

5. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

Thanks Packey.....
    I could really use the help.
    Members like you keep me coming back to this site

6. lawnmagicinc

lawnmagicinc LawnSite Member
    from jax fl

if he can not help you i will try an get one to you you an down at the bottom of the state i am up here in jax

7. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

Lawnmagicinc,

I could really use the help about now. I called the vice president and he gave me a few more days. If you get a chance could you email me at: One_step_better@yahoo.com.

I am just trying to get an idea how a proposal is worded and formatted.
    Thanks alot

Ryan

8. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

see if this helps www.lawnandlandscape.com/files/contract2.pdf

9. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

Lawnpro -
    Thanks for the link, but I am looking for a landscape proposal not a lawn maintenance proposal.

After reviewing my prior post my email is one ( underscore )step(underscore)better @ yahoo.com.

The underscore did not come Thru very good because the entire email was underlined.

Thanks again for the help

Ryan

10. lawnmagicinc

lawnmagicinc LawnSite Member
    from jax fl

i thought you needed a lawn care contract i do not have any lanbscape contracts