1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Help ID my Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kartanimal29, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Kartanimal29

Kartanimal29 LawnSite Member
    from Ct.

She an oldie but a good machine. I need to find out what model and year it is so I can get a bagger for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cboy7

Cboy7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Fl

be grateful it lasted this long , and just buy a good used or new one.
    oh my

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

wow that thing is a wreck.

4. Kartanimal29

from Ct.

This is for my pops house guy's. I know it's not pretty but is starts on the first pull and runs great. I'm not going out and dropping 1500.00 on a newer machine just to cut my pops place. I'm not a Landscaper, I'm in the Irrigation Field.

5. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not just throw a mulching kit on it and baffle the blades off then? Baggers for that size wb are gonna be pricey, unless you really really luck out on ebay.

6. Kartanimal29

from Ct.

I stopped down at my local dealer yesterday and he said he could get my a bagger like the Accelerator for 225.00. I don't like to mulch.

7. lawnboy852

lawnboy852 LawnSite Member
    from PA

exmark metro, by the looks of it they have not changed the chute design at all, as mine is much newer but looks exactly the same. Find a serial number anywhere?

8. Kartanimal29

from Ct.

The plate that's on there is pretty shot but these are the #'s that are on there. 48-12.5K5 70953

9. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

July 3rd, 1995

j/k

10. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

In that last pic, it doesn't even look like the deck belt is tight, and id go for the accelerator, its a good unit. Thats a survivor!!