Lawn Care Forum banner

Help, lights hanging from trees

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Tq23 
#1 ·
I have a customer that has several large trees in their front yard. They want me to hang a strand of lights down from the branches. She wants 3-5 strands hanging from each branch and there are 4 branches. So basically, the light strand is plugged in at the branch and then just hangs down. She is from Texas and says this is popular down there.

Does anyone have a picture of what this looks like? I have a general idea of how to make it work and wire it up, just want to see one, to double check myself.....

Thanks

Tom

#3 ·
Sometimes you need to decide what jobs you want to take and which ones fall outside of "what we do".

Keep in mind your name is on the job and that particular design aspect sounds like it would not look good.

What works in one part of the country doesnt work always work in another.

#4 ·
LOL...yes that is from Texas! They are called 'rain lights.' Not hard to do -- I'll see if I can find a pic. I'll also ask Carlos details on how he does it. We actually don't really care to do it - but we will if the customer insists. We just did 3 trees like that as part of a large municipality job -- looks really cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.