Help! looking for a trimmer rack that mounts to my walkbehind, is there such a thing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DynaMow, Sep 27, 2006.

1. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

I want a rack that will hold my trimmer to my walkbehind mower. I think I have seen one before but cannot find trace of one. Is there such a thing? I feel that when in the back of certain yards it would be best to just trim areas while i am there. Like one prop they have a trimmable area 150 ft back nothing else around, if I could just trim it while there mowing it would save some time. Anybody got a suggestion? Thanks

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Craig, I know what your talking about and it made by novaecorp. The web site is www.novaecorp.com You want to be able to do this.

Rob

grid3.jpg

3. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

4. Lazer_Z

from NJ

Thank's traman. I forgot about those. Any one of these 3 will work fine for you Craig.

Rob

5. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys, yes those are it. Anybody using them, which is best? Any drawbacks to using these?

6. Lazer_Z

from NJ

I have not used any of them but if you go to the novaecorp site you can watch the video for grid iron racks and the trimmer holder works the same way. If I'm not mistaken I do believe someone on this site has or had one.

Rob