Help me bid this job!

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by powernoje, Jan 4, 2009.

1. powernoje

powernoje LawnSite Member

2. greenviewlandscaper

greenviewlandscaper LawnSite Member

just dig the damn thing out I gaurantee you give me a shovel and a pick i could dig that thing out in 20 to 30 minutes and Ide charge 100.00 to do it because its pain in the ass work.
  3. Omaha Lawnguy

Omaha Lawnguy LawnSite Member

I took out some evergreens (junipers) about this same size. Just took the skid and drove into them and lifted. Teeth on bucket grabbed the shrubs, lifting action pulled them out. shook most of the soil back into place, tamped down and sodded. off to the next job. I agree with daveyo, no more than ten minutes of work. longer to drive there than to do the work
  4. mowerguy6789

mowerguy6789 LawnSite Member

charge 200 if you want to rip some body off. be fair and you'll get a lot farther. good luck

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. I think it has gotten me more jobs. I took out four large yews that had been in front of my house for probably twenty years or so and it took maybe half an hour at most which was with a chain, shovel, and my truck. The bobcat would work just fine to. 100 at most I would charge.
  6. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

How far is your dump and what will they charge? I would probly pull it for 75 then dump it for 50 so 125. If a client then probly a 100