help me! EZ Dump insert fit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by zierer89, Jan 28, 2013.

1. zierer89

zierer89 LawnSite Member

im looking at buying a ez dumper insert i have a 01 f250 6.5ft bed, the guy selling me the insert says ill have to move the dumper back about 6 inches because my box isnt a true 6.5ft box so therefore there will be a gap from the back of the insert to my cab and it might not look proportional i was hoping to find someone that already has a setup like mine with the insert to see what theirs looks like and if its working out well. thanks
  2. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

i ve never heard of that?? i have an 8ft bri mar with a 8ft bed obviously and the manual said to leave the front frame an 1-2 in from the bed frame wall (bed wall behind cab) and mine butted right up so idk why it said that. and do a search on here im sure someone has one
  3. zierer89

zierer89 LawnSite Member

im searching right now havent found much i dont know i think chevrolet and dodge 6ft beds are actually 6 foot the inside of my box measures 82.1/4 and the 6ft ez dumper says max bed length 75.9 inches so basically the cab gaurd would only cover that empty space and none of my cab. i need to find someone with a picture of that setup