help me find this ocdc thread & link

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tranum, May 4, 2002.

1. tranum

tranum LawnSite Member

i remember a thread a few weeks/months back about ocdc's. i would have sworn it was started by jetboater but i guess i'm wrong. i've done the search but can't find the one i'm looking for. someone posted a picture of an ocdc on an exmark, i believe, and gave the name of the company that made it. it was an after market company with a name like precision/preferred/performance, engineering or something like that. (may not even be close, but that's what i'm pulling from my memory bank)
    i don't think i dreamed it, so if anyone has a CLUE what i'm talking about, please reply. i'm interested in one for my scags.
    thanx.......

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. tranum

tranum LawnSite Member

thanx jodi, but that's not it. that IS the thread i THOUGHT i was looking for but it's not. i'll keep searchin..........

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Sorry. If I would have read your initial post more slowly, I would have realized that was not the thread you were looking for.

York Sheet Metal makes an OCDC called the Director for the eXmark.
    You can view it here:
    http://www.yorksheet.com/prod03.htm

Sorry I can't help any further. Can't find the specific thread you are looking for.

5. HLC

HLC LawnSite Member

I did a search and couldn't find what I am looking for on this same subject.

Does anyone know of an OCDC for a Hustler Z (60" s/d)?

6. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

7. tranum

tranum LawnSite Member

that's what i was looking for.......