Help Me Pick A Logo!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Captains Landscape

Captains Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

1-looks like a sign that should be on a building, not a truck or trailer
    2- looks like a residential LCO logo
    3- looks like a commercial or property management style logo

what direction are you going in, what is your target audience?

2. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I like 1 but it needs to be wider instead of taller.

3. DGomez

DGomez LawnSite Member

I like #3 its simple and effective...think NIKE

4. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I really like # 3

5. Southern Signature

Southern Signature LawnSite Member

I would have to go with #2 because it would look good overall like you said on cards, signs, trucks, and shirts. Stick with it.

6. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Yea i paid sleeklogo.com $135. i get 15 samples and i can make as many revisions as i want until i am satisfied these were the last three that i can get (the others were pretty crappy). i will ask them to do something with the lettering to make it stand out more against the yellow...maybe outline the white text with the same green as the border? idk ill see what they come up with then ill post it up

Currently i am 95% residential and 5% commercial LCO, and i agree with your comment for #1.

7. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

here is a larger, better quality version of #2. when you look at it like this the white text on yellow background isnt as bad

Attached Files:

8. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

Might as well toss em all up here big huh?

Remember it's your decision, if you like that one then use it. If you dont like any of them, toss them and tell the design company to give you better choices because they were junk or you want your money back. (be a pita...lol)

9. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

If your stuck on #2 than have the logo company add a black outline on the letters to make them pop out from the yellow

If not than my vote is with number 3

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I would definitely go with # 2. I think it looks very professional and I myself like simple as you can see from my logo. Maybe just mess with the colors until you think it looks perfect.