Help Me Pick A Logo!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

okay here are the revisions. i'm definitely going to go with this logo. i think the top one is the better of the 2

Attached Files:

2. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok Number one is by far the best. Most professional easy to read and not to much color which will kill you in printing. Just see if they can take number one and shorten the grass a little. Same look but cut out some of the blade in the middle.

Number 2 you can barely read the name with the yellow and white. plus it will cost more to print and if you are thinking of getting embroidered uniforms the price will be astronomical.

I forgot what three looked like already. Enough said if I already forgot it so will your potential customers.

OUr advice take it our leave it. But you will be changing your logo in another few months if you take number 2
  3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok I only read the first page when I posted. As I see you wen tw ith number two. Just so you know it is going to look very cartoony when you get it printed. Don't believe me look at most of the peoples logo's on here that have them printed on trucks and signs. A good majority of them have that style logo. And they look cartoony.
  4. GNB

GNB LawnSite Member

Number 2 Looks The Best To Me.good Luck
  5. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Hey if you are paying for them to design a logo ask them to go back and make a few changes to number to so that it realy pops. Remember no white on yellow. It seems to blend for to many people. other than that I like number 2. Just make sure you bus name is easy to ready and attention grabbing.
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I personally like number 2 because "Clear cut" seems to stick out more.
  7. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Good Choice! it looks great!
  8. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

I like your revised choice,however, i wouldn't have the "grass" coming through the name as it does. It looks a liitle messy
  9. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

Yes that looks alot better now then what you started with yesterday. And yes the top one does look the best.
  10. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry....They are all generic. Blades of grass (some look like weeds) for a logo is way over done. Either you suggested blades of grass or your designers are not putting any thought into your logo.

Go back to the drawing board.