Help Me Pick A Logo!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

lol i didnt suggest blades of grass...though it does make sense...lawn care?....grass? kind of goes hand in hand doesnt it?

i think it makes it better...there are no logos like this in my area btw surprisingly, because i have seen logos like this before

what does your logo look like soupy?

2. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I'm sorry if my post came across as rude. The Tylenol PM must have been kicking in :) Out of the three logos you have posted I like #2.

whiteyellow.jpg

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i like number two as well, where did you get these made up again?? sleeklogo.com doesn't seem to work when i type it in.

4. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

It is amazing how both of these trucks are parked in the exact same position. Not even an inch of.

I call photoshop.

5. Dunn's

Oh yeah did you notice the writing on the tires is even in the exact same position. plus the white suv in the back ground is for sale. So these pictures cam direcly of a car dealers website. Then where photoshopped.

Let me just say this you have way to much time on your hands soupy.

6. Dunn's

Last thing the blade of grass on the back is over the black trim on the fender. There is no way anyone would put vinyl over the trim it would peel off in weeks.

7. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

sorry bout that...its sleeklogos.com

heres the link to make it a little easiear for you
    http://www.sleeklogos.com/index.php

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

awesome, how does it work do they make em for you then what email the pics to you to look at??

9. Soupy

That picture is the layout my designer made for me as a proof. My truck is like the white one but with a long bed. I was thinking of having it painted yellow so my designer included it in yellow.

I took my truck to a local sign shop and they made it look just like the ones pictured.

I was just showing my logo so I really don't see your point.

10. Soupy

The blade of grass on the back is not over or under the trim. It is two pieces, I am starting to have a little tear (after 3 years) right above the trim were the truck has an indent. The sign shop is going to replace the vinyl in the off season.