1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Help Me Pick A Logo!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Why didn't you show a real pic of your truck then. Instead of just saying hear is my logo and showing a truck that is not yours. Also if you read the leaf is over the trim in the pictures you showed.

I still call B.S.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Because I have never taken a real picture but just for you I will go take one. In the picture provided you can see the trim, it is not covered.

I'll be back soon with a real picture.

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

My camera takes crappy pictures in the dark (or I just don't know how to take pictures) but heres a couple. The bed is full of debris and the truck in dirty, but just for Dunn here goes.

Thanks Jodi for having my back. I have no reason to try to falsely impress strangers on the internet.

DSCF0733.JPG

DSCF0736.JPG

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Soupy,
    Until you can provide us with DAYLIGHT pictures, you will still be on trial here. :hammerhead:
    j/k, nice of you to take a couple of shots.

6. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

you posted the pics because you know that a good amount of people on here do B.S. and do not have half the crap they say they have. Which is just ********.

I was just pointing out that you showed a pic of a truck that had been photo shopped when saying you would show your logo.So by doing that it immediatly looked like you lying. Remember soupy I am from the Show Me State and you are close enough you should have that bout that in advance.

By the way do you have problems with the area code not being on the truck since you are so close to another area code?

7. Dahoopd

Dahoopd LawnSite Member

I would like to know also if you dont mind. I have a name but I need a Logo.

8. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed very soon:hammerhead: If some of this stuff keeps going the way that it is

9. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

PM THEGOLDPRO and ask him to send you what i sent to him. i typed up this whole thing and pmed it to him, but i deleted it out of my PM box, so i dont feel like typing it all out again

while you are waiting for a response from goldpro check out www.sleeklogos.com they will tell you everything you need to know on there.

sorry

PS ENOUGH WITH THE THREAD HIJACKING :dizzy:

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

ithe logo you picked is def the nicest by far. ill have to check out the site you gave me. i once saw a logo site that was a forum as well, and when you asked for reviasion you just sent a reply like im doing now, and they just posted the revisions up, i;d like to find that site if i could.