Help Me Pick A Logo!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Dahoopd

Dahoopd LawnSite Member

I apologize but I assumed since this was your thread and the question was directed to you..........there was no hijack.

2. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

noo lol..that wasnt directed toward you..ur post was relevant. im talking about Dunn and Soupy going back and forth about a photoshopped photo...which i dont think is that big of a deal..sorry for the misunderstanding

3. T Total Lawncare

T Total Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from The deep south

For what it's worth and call me old fashioned I like #3. It's simple, professional and has a more timeless classic look to it. #2 looks to trendy to me and looks like it might go out of style faster. #1 just to stretched out but I like the concept of it, but just not as much as #3.

4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I can kind of picture #2 looking nice on your truck or trucks. I'll go with #2

5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

http://www.designoutpost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Clear-cut.... Dunn started it, sorry. You asked for my logo and that is what I provided. Good luck with whatever you go with :drinkup:

6. Clear-Cut

its cool soupy..that truck does look nice..how much did it cost to have it all decked out like that?

damn i wish i new about that forum site you posted...its ok though im happy with my selection

7. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

$350 to have it lettered about 3 years ago.

8. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

9. Clear-Cut

that doesnt sound to bad..does that include cost of printing, designing, and installation? or did u install it yourself