HELP ME-South Jersey

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sjz60, Aug 12, 2003.

1. sjz60

sjz60 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Any South Jersey Landscapers out there need another account? Please help me!! I have attached pics of my 100% crabgrass lawn, and you can see that my POS mower is not up to the task. I can't even imagine putting string on my trimmer (gas is tough enough); Edging? Never heard of it! Check out my killer stripes of dead weeds below, pretty impressive, huh?

I need (1) Lawn cutting service-make sure to quote weedwacking, edging, and blowing! (2) Lawn installation-Core aeration, seed, and fert. program.

My house really is a pig-sty, and could use some professional help from someone with a green thumb (mine is brown). It could look really nice and I am willing to pay $$ for it. As it stands my house is dragging down property values in the area, and I am hoping this request will help reverse the trend.

2. sjz60

sjz60 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

another one:

3. sjz60

sjz60 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

last one, please call me, please!!! I really do need help!!

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

farming hay?
  5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I'm not sure I understand this.
    Is this a joke?

You have a Hustler FasTrak. And I don't think that mower was used in those pictures you posted.
    Is that your neighbors house or something?
    This post isn't consistent with your other types of posts. Something doesn't add up.
    I'm removing that name and contact info in your first post as I'm not sure who it belongs to.
  6. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Rent a skidsteer and rip the whole lawn up urself or use Ortho Weed B Gon spray. I used it and i can tell that it is working, crabgrass is wilting and turning yellow.:D

I know there are a few contractors on here from south jersey but like the others said i really don't understand why you need one if you are one yourself?
  7. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Are you sure Weed B Gone is for crabgrass????
  8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

15 years in business??
    I'm with you Major Tom it don't quite pass the smell test.:confused:
  9. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking it is called sarcasm...or it is another one of the compare bids threads.
  10. sjz60

sjz60 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Kudos to Currier. Ok, I will fess up..that mess ain't mine, but I get treated to looking at it on a daily basis, so I'm sure you can all sympathize with my position. Youre damn straight my Hustler didnt leave that mess!! And even if it did, I would have pride and common sense enough to clean up the mess. What my pics didnt show was all the crap that this ----- leaves out in the street on a regular basis.

So if anyone out there is in the area, and is looking to pick up some work, please say so..many in this neck of the woods would give you a standing O for making the place look presentable. Really, I would be satisfied with even a half-assed effort!! I am beginning to wonder if maybe this guy rents or is a section 8 HUD person or something, I just dont get it. If you dont want to DIY, pay somebody to take care of it properly..or get an apartment!