1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help me understand.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by coolluv, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Totally agree. And alot of my learning experience has been at the expense of another. Just sitting back, watching, learning what NOT to do.

And thanks for asking. I try to say what I mean and mean what I say.
    (less confusion)
  2. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I worked for a friend of my for a long time and he does it right. High quality, high price, reliable work. Finally I took his advice and things are working out much better. I mean he does well enough that his part time business makes more than his real good full time job, a really good full time job. How many can say that. I just can't wait for this year to get underway. I have a great feeling about it and hopefully by the time November rolls around I can say that feeling turned into truth! It's truly amazing what happens when you do great work, on time, and in a friendly manner. Although there will always be those troubles some PITA'a customers that we love dearly!! :hammerhead: :laugh::laugh:
  3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish you the best for the new season and hope mine is great as well. I also have high expectations for the upcoming season. And we'll try to keep those PITA's to an absolute minimum!!! :dancing: