HELP ME with this tree bid please

Discussion in 'Tree Climbing, Pruning, Felling' started by buckhunterjb, Apr 9, 2014.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I agree
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Those suckers arn't just going to fall on their own. Every one will be hung up in there.

3. buckhunterjb

buckhunterjb LawnSite Member

All i was asking for is a bid. What would you guys charge. I have lots of time and experince with chainsaws and what not. Not going to start something saying i have more exp than this guy or that guy. Just cut oak and hardwood for personal use. I have a guy thats going to give me a price tommrow and tell me what he would charge. Seeing he owns his own tree company. Sometimes prices vary. I own my own plowing company. If i charge 50$ for a driveway. It might go for 100$ in new york. Some places just have higher rates and maybe i would be better asking a local guy cause state to state the price margin can vary alot.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. buckhunterjb

Also maybe i should take a recent picture. That is from last summer. And there are no leaves on these trees now. Also there all leaning the same way
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JCLawn and more

from MI

if I don't have to take anything off the property I think I would do it for 600-800. I know i could get it done in a day, but if I have to haul it away its going to be in the 1200-1500 range.

6. buckhunterjb

Alright my bid i was going to say was 500$ so maybe ill jack it up a little. Thanks and ill let u know how it goes hopefully its not a disaster
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. buckhunterjb

Theres no way i could get someone to pay 1500$ Around here unless i was removing everything thing from the property i wish i could though haha.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JCLawn and more

from MI

if he don't care about driving on the lawn and a little tree damage I would be ready to hook a hung tree with a truck and yank it out using a tow strap. Those trees arn't big enough to be a big danger doing that. just make sure the straps are longer than the tree :dancing:

9. JCLawn and more

from MI

I tree service for this one couple took out all the trees in the red area, removed everything, and ground up the stumps for $1000. I about fell over dead once I heard they did it for that cheap. They have nice equipment too.

property.jpg

10. buckhunterjb

Wow im not that stupid. Thats alot of work and labor for 1000$ dollars hahha. Some people work for nothing thats just sad.
    Posted via Mobile Device