Help ME!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreenGrassEarnsCash, May 6, 2005.

1. GreenGrassEarnsCash

GreenGrassEarnsCash LawnSite Member

When i told him it would take me 3 hours to do the whole thing with my 36 inch mower and otld him it would cost 110 dollars he thought it was a little steep to be getting paid 34 bucks an hour which is actually about 10 dollars an hour less than what i normally make. And hes a doctor

2. lawn_pro

lawn_pro LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking house....

Greengrass,
    I would tell him to forget it, sounds like trouble...

3. shortgut

shortgut LawnSite Member

come over to our house and I will let you meet my dad and mom they have finally figured out that they do not have anymore room for trees in the yard so now they are planting them outside the fence I really think they are doing this on purpose because they are in their 80's and they are leaving me their mess to clean upor rather deal with . LOL
    It gets better they ask us why the grass will not grow

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

You made a mistake in talking hours and dollars per hour. People get very upset when they hear big numbers like $44 per hour. Most people look at us as the "lawn boy" who should be making a small amount. And if you have other jobs that you make that much then move on!!

5. GreenGrassEarnsCash

GreenGrassEarnsCash LawnSite Member

i didnt actually bring that up he asked me how long it would take me to mow the yard and he figured it out to be 34 bucks an hour