Help me

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by loser21"mowboy, Nov 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loser21"mowboy

loser21"mowboy Banned

I am just someone that mows dos lawns all day, with a 21"murray push mower, its five years old but rns great. I just use siccors to put and round the trim. Maybe some day will git engouh money to buy a bigger mower. i have six lawns now that are an acre and get thirty bucks apiece. takes bout four hours non stop. but i figure im getin bout 7 or 8 bucks to the hour most the time,, beats doin stuff i get caught for. What do you guys think my next step shoulds be? k. Later now.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

First of all, I would like to say, welcome to Lawnsite. Use the search feature and you'll plenty of info to keep you busy for a while. Second, is it is really unusual for someone to put a signature on like yours when they are brand new at this. Third. Why does this sound VIVIDLY like lawnboy82???

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I suggest if you want to stay a member around here, you stop with the nonsense. And no it is not Lawnboy82. We are dealing with the MSU children again.

4. loser21"mowboy

loser21"mowboy Banned

yeah hey, glad to get respone so quik. What is a lawnboy 82, is it a mower or a person you know. i saw and read the signiture thing when i was filling out the info so i could write stuff. Oh, and where is the search to look at tings.

5. casey

casey Guest

Use scissors on the whole lawn. You can make more $$$ with a good pair of scissors than you can with a 21"

6. loser21"mowboy

loser21"mowboy Banned

Wow, another one responed Imajortom, do you know where the search feature is? Now what about the Msu childs? Im alittle confused on that one, and whats this lawnbou 82 thing. bye now

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I should have mentioned in my previous post that the best reponse we can make, is NO RESPONSE.

8. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I dunno Jodi, this could be fun. If this is how the fellow wants to be perceived, treat him thus. We all know there are special folks that are given jobs. ;)

9. loser21"mowboy

loser21"mowboy Banned

no respone, what does that mean. I just tring to get some ideas on what I could do to make more money. I dont need insults, im being nice, do you guys have problems with other guys. it like you attack me as soon as i write something. i found the search feature though, this is a big site, lots of stuff!

10. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, there it says you have one push mower but here it says:
    So how many do ya have, 1 or more??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.