HELP! need a decision to make

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by TopQualityLawnCare, Jan 31, 2013.

1. TopQualityLawnCare

TopQualityLawnCare LawnSite Member

So it being rebuild doesn't really matter? The other one hasent been used commercially just been mowing one yard which is a plus and is always maintained I was just thinking since this one has a rebuild it would last longer
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Well from the pictures, it was rebuilt do to lack of Maintanece, not because they engine was old. The entire back of the engine protection cage is off, and it just looks to be not very well taken care of. You can get 1800hrs out of a mower easily before a rebuild on the engine.

3. TopQualityLawnCare

Thanks for pointing that out didn't even notice that but yea I get your point going to go look at it this weekend
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. LandFakers

from CT

Good luck. Know what to look for in the mower?

5. TopQualityLawnCare

Leaks,Rust,Noises main thing i believe if anything else is wrong im sure it will catch my eye

6. LandFakers

from CT

You nailed it! Good luck with it

7. TopQualityLawnCare

Thank ya! im pretty excited to get out on my own and start mowing finally picking up a redmax weedeater yo i love redmax then ill be set for just mowing of course as i go ill start building up.gotta start somewere!