Help!! need concrete edging sub...NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tbarchaser, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Moderators...please let this ride in here for a bit..

Ok...I need a curb-a-lawn sub...now!! I have 200+ feet on two jobs 2 miles apart. I cant find anyone...nothing in the phone book and one guy I found is 2 weeks out. I have cust ask for this stuff all the time and I want to provide the service but I dont want to be involved, I just want to sub it...Oh yeah....Orlando.

Or anyone can give me ideas.....

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

This is a stretch but would a manufacturer of those have a list of customers in that area that maybe you could get in contact with?

3. Tbarchaser

from Florida

I tried that, filled out the form....last monday and nothing. I just did it again. So I posted on Kwick Kurb forum. Hopefully the phone will ring.

4. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

Tbarchaser,
    There are at least three here in Brevard depending on what part of Orlando you're talking about they might make the trip if the jobs big enough.
    Creative Curbs 321-639-2872
    Designer Curbs Inc. 321-631-2872
    Custom Curbs 321-636-6002

5. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

try calling the home builders association of mid florida i think they are in maitland they should have a list of subs

6. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

7. Tbarchaser

from Florida

I got it taken care of...I have an appt with Kuick Kurb Kreations.
    He called at 6 a.m. Looks like the jobs could be done as soon as wed. Someone from here called him and said I had a post on Kwick Kurb fourm...So whoever it was,Thanks!

I have never had any dealings with concrete edging other than one cust has them. So I will let you all know how it works out.

8. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Is this the thing where people put roadside type curbs around their lawn? How...uh....natural.