1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

help, need price for patio

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by jasonosu, Apr 11, 2006.

1. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

i am bidding a new install and they want a new patio approximately 16 X 25 with unilock pavers. can anyone give me an estimate for material and labor for a basic patio like this? i do not plan on doing it, but am looking for someone to sub it out to if i have to. but i need a ballpark to guess what others would be bidding at.
    the help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks jason
  2. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

$5500 assuming its dead flat, no steps and somewhere to dump dirt on site.
  3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

How much are the paver a sq ft? If they were around 2.50 a sf, i'd do it for 5000 if it was just a square. No curves, almost no cuts, some where to dump on site, easy access, and flat.
  4. gren4golf

gren4golf LawnSite Member

i pretty much go with 16.00 per sq ft i carry my lap top show before and after then i have a few pictures of patios with choose one not enough screening not enough depth not enough sand you get what you pay for so don t beafraid to make money
  5. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

6k all day. Unilock went up 8% this year.
  6. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

I can also find 2 different guys who will do same size stamped concrete for $3500 all day everyday. Such is the market here.
  7. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

thanks for the input, really helps me in considering the job.