1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

help, need price for patio

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by jasonosu, Apr 11, 2006.

1. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

i am bidding a new install and they want a new patio approximately 16 X 25 with unilock pavers. can anyone give me an estimate for material and labor for a basic patio like this? i do not plan on doing it, but am looking for someone to sub it out to if i have to. but i need a ballpark to guess what others would be bidding at.
    the help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks jason

2. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

$5500 assuming its dead flat, no steps and somewhere to dump dirt on site.

3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

How much are the paver a sq ft? If they were around 2.50 a sf, i'd do it for 5000 if it was just a square. No curves, almost no cuts, some where to dump on site, easy access, and flat.

4. gren4golf

gren4golf LawnSite Member

i pretty much go with 16.00 per sq ft i carry my lap top show before and after then i have a few pictures of patios with choose one not enough screening not enough depth not enough sand you get what you pay for so don t beafraid to make money

5. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

6k all day. Unilock went up 8% this year.

6. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

I can also find 2 different guys who will do same size stamped concrete for $3500 all day everyday. Such is the market here.

7. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

thanks for the input, really helps me in considering the job.