1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Sharp Services, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

I wanted to post some pictures and tried for a long time last night with no luck. I really did follow the directions in the Pictures Forum but could not get it to work. What do I do? I am not very good with computers. My son ... could not figure it out either and he is great with these things.

Help please!!
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

These are the basic instructions. What part are you getting hung up on? Let me know and I'll see if I can explain further.

Here are the basics steps.

1. Left click on Post Reply,
    2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
    3. Scroll down to where you see "additional options"... Find where it says "manage attachements.
    Click that...

4. Click the browse button to find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
    5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then hit upload.

If your picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.

If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.
  3. Sharp Services

When I start a new thread I cant find out where to get the option to apply my photo ...
  4. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

Bottom of the page where it says "Manage Attatchments" then browse to find your pic, then hit upload.
  5. Sharp Services

Thanks ... I will give it a try again.