Help on a Commercial Bid--

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Primetime-SRQ, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Primetime-SRQ

Primetime-SRQ LawnSite Member

Hey guys..
    I am giving a buddy of mine a BID Proposal to give to his Landlord.
    Just give some specs of the rear building: 289,000 SqFT
    Everything sits on 12.21 Acres. I included some pics to so you can get an idea. The overall arial shot was taken some years ago so the bushes infront of the offices are quite mature now inwhich I have included some updated pictures as well.

I only counted the palm trees at the moment, and there are a total of 25 palms that will need to be maintained as well as other trees that will need minor canopy trimming. And a butt-load of bushes and hedges in the front and the back.

The front office building that has has a sidewalk by the windows is about 110 ft, if that helps.

All work will include the front, right side, back, left side and there is a middle portion inbetween the main office and the commercial building area.

Here we go.....I will add more pics in a few minutes...
    Thx..

Casual-Creations.jpg

2. Primetime-SRQ

Front pic with the front sidewalk with bushes...

Front-1.jpg

front-2.jpg

3. Primetime-SRQ

here is the area in between the front offices and the work building

One shot from each side of the area .

in-between-area.jpg

in-between-area-2.jpg

4. Primetime-SRQ

Left side of the offices..

left-side-offices-showrrom.jpg

5. Primetime-SRQ

Right side of building

down-the -right-side.jpg

6. Primetime-SRQ

Parking Lot with Islands and trees

parking-lot-islands-1.jpg

parking-lot-islands-2.jpg

7. Primetime-SRQ

Let me know what you guys think. This is my first time with something as large as this. I will renting a Ride-On vacuum system to get rid of all the nails-glass-bolts,etc that have been built up in the parking lot.

Any help would be MOST APPRECIATED guys!!! Thanks!

8. Primetime-SRQ

I have done some work and figured out what I may charge, but with something of this size. I do not want to get burned by under charging, and finding out I did 3 months into it. And starving my family....LOL

This is a guaranteed BID, so I am not worried about anyone else popping in and stealing it from me. I am the ONLY BID on this property. It's nice to be best friends with the guy leasing the bulding.

9. NC Greenscaper

NC Greenscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Prime time,

How long will it take you to service this place? Once you know that figure out what your cost of doing business is. How much profit do you want to make? These are the most important factors in estimating this bid. When you know these items the bidding becomes easier.

10. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

I totaley agree you need to figure how long you think this will take you and the crew to knock out. Dont forget to add for the days you will be trimming the hedges and trees.The parking lot on the left of the 1st pic ,that also included ??